By subscribing to a newsletter on our websites you allow Italy Segway Tours by Segway Firenze srl to send to the email address you gave customized offers, advertising campaigns, promotions, campaigns according to the subscribed newsletter. We use the data you provide us and which are collected from the form signing up for the newsletter, to send you only offers related to the activities of Italy Segway Tours by Segway Firenze srl. Your subscription implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Subscription as well as the Terms, Policies and Conditions of General Use and our Privacy, Security and Data Protection Policy. If you are directed to our web pages via a link from the newsletter, you also authorize us to process and use your IP address, location data, web beacons and similar technologies. We use the collection of this information to verify if the offers that have been presented match your preferences, and we also use that data to improve your browsing experience. We will process and use the data provided while you keep your subscription to the newsletter valid. Your data will always be treated in accordance with our Privacy, Security and Data Protection Policy and the Terms, Policies and Conditions of General Use of our websites and applications. You can cancel your subscription, the processing and use of your email address and other data provided under the scope of the newsletter, at any time. This is done by sending an explicit request to email@example.com. Then we will no longer send you the cancelled newsletter. Segway Firenze srl, Tour Operator collects personal data (such as name, email address etc.) and/or other pieces of information (such as address, nationality, hobbies and interests, etc.) that users key in when: they make a reservation or send a request for information they send an email message.
Pursuant to art. 13 gdpr 679/2016, we provide the following information:
• The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: The management of the tourist services and for the purposes strictly related to the management of the service itself. The conferment of data is necessary and any refusal to supply such data may lead to failure of the relationship. The fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws , regulations and E.U. legislation. The conferment of data is necessary and any refusal to supply such data may lead to failure of the relationship. The promotion and marketing work, to develop activity of public relations or market studies. The conferment is facultative.
• The treatment will be realized with manual, computer and electronic tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
• The data will not be disclosed to other parties, but they will be circulated in the following manners: Photos will be used in our retail channels, in our websites and in our social networks to promote the tours. E-mail addresses will be used only to request you a feedback on the tours
• The treatment will also concerns personal data falls into the category of "sensitive" data, that are data disclosing religious, philosophical or other beliefs, as well as personal data disclosing health. The treatment of the sensitive data will have the following purposes: the management of the touristic services and for the purposes strictly related to the management of the service itself. The conferment of data is necessary and any refusal to supply such data may lead to failure of the relationship. And it will be realized with the following manners: manual, computer and electronic tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data will not be disclosed to other parties.
• The data controller is Segeay Firenze Srl - Via dei Cimatori 9r – 50122 Firenze – P.I.: 05482110482.
• The manager of the treatment is Claudio Coppi – CEO Segway Firenze Srl.
• At any time you may exercise your rights under Article 7 of D. Lgs. 196/20013 and in particular: Oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication; Oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, within the limits established by law; Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of the same. Obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data. Be informed of the identity of the owner and any responsible, the purposes and methods of treatment, the subjects or categories of - persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed; Know the existence or not of personal data concerning him and to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.
• Travel contracts and liabilities: Contracts relative to this program, albeit any other contrary clause, are regulated by law no.1084 of 27 December, 1977, ratified and madeeffective by the International Convention on travel contracts (CCV), signed in Brussels on 23 April, 1970, by CEE Directive 90/314 and the legislative decree no. 111 of 17March, 1995, which governs its application, regarding tours, holidays and all-inclusive travel packages.
Cookies, and How We Use Them
"Cookies" are pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard disk, for record-keeping purposes. Cookies in and of themselves only identify your computer; they do not personally identify you.
Most web browsers allow you to turn off cookies; however, turning off cookies will limit your use of our websites. To learn more about changing your browser's cookie settings, please see the appropriate informational link:
Third-Party Cookies: We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our websites and we permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements. Such advertisers do not have access to the information we collect through Viator cookies. To opt out of this targeted online advertising, please click here. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
Data Controller and Owner
Segway Firenze srl – Via dei Cimatori 9R – Firenze - firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudio Coppi – CEO of Segway Firenze srl
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Contacting the User Contact form (This Application) By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: Address, Country, Email address, First Name,Last Name, Phone number, State and ZIP/Postal code.
Handling payments Payment processing services enable this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Application shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms. These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. The interaction and information obtained by this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. If a service enabling interaction with social networks is installed it may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting These services allow this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
1. Booking: Acceptance of booking is subject, on the part of the travel Organizer, to space availability and will become effective upon confirmation by the Organizer.
2. Payment: 100% in advance.
3. Price validity: Prices are calculated on the basis of tariffs of carriers and accommodation facilities and tourist services rates, as well as currency exchange rates in effect on 31 December, 2005. They can vary only as a consequence of changes in rates of exchange, in carriers; tariffs, including cost of fuel, and in dues and taxes for services such as landingtaxes, embarkation and disembarkation taxes in ports and airports. If the increase of the inclusive price exceeds 10%, the Traveler may cancel the contract with the right to a fullrefund of any sum paid within 7 working days form the time of cancellation. The price established in the contract will not be subject to an increase during the 20 days that precede the expected date of departure. Prices are expressed in Euros.
4. Alterations of contractual terms: a) Before departure, the Organizer, who may need to make a major alteration to one or more elements of the contract, will immediately notifythe traveler in writing, specifying the type of alteration and the consequent price variation. The Traveler must then communicate his/her choice to the Organizer within 2 days fromthe time he/she receives the communication of variation; in the case that the Traveler does not accept the alteration proposal, he/she can withdraw from the contract without penalty. B) After departure, if a significant proportion of the services contracted cannot be provided, the Organizer will offer adequate alternative arrangements to the scheduled trip at noextra cost to the Traveler, or will reimburse the latter the difference between the services originally offered and those provided, save compensation for possible further damagecaused to the Traveler. If no alternative arrangements are possible or if the Traveler does not accept the alternative arrangements for a just cause, the Organizer will provideequivalent means of transportation for the Traveler's return to the point of departure or to other convened location, compatibly with means and space availability, and willreimburse the difference between the cost of expected services and that of the services provided up to the time of the premature return.
5. Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up 72 hours before the tour starts. Payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. No refund will be granted for late arrivals.
6. Substitution: The traveler who cancels may have another person take his/her place, provided he/she gives notification at least 2 working days before departure and providedthat such person satisfies the requirements regarding documents, visas, vaccinations and that no problems arise from requesting terms that are different from the original ones.In the case of a substitution, the canceling traveler and the person taking hi/her place are personally liable, to the Organizer or the Vendor, for the payment of the balance,as well as the above-mentioned supplementary expenditure. The Organizer will, free of obligation and responsibility, refund any amount he may recover from services notprovided as a result of the cancellation.
7. Cancellation of the journey by the Organizer: Italy Segway Tours may at any time cancel the contract, in whole or in part, under art. 10 of Law 1084 of 27December, 1977,without indemnity save the refund of any payments received by the traveler: due to circumstances of exceptional character; if the minimum number of travelers has not beenreached, provided the traveler has been informed at least 20 days before departure. If unable to provide the contracted services during the course of the journey,Italy Segway Tours will promptly act to assist the traveler. If, due to reasons of logistics or force majeure (road conditions, strikes, time-table variations, museum closings,delays or irregularities), the organization may vary the schedule, and the same will propose alternative itineraries and/or visits to other museums at no extra cost,notifying the traveler before departure.
10. Circumstances of exceptional character: Strikes, cancellations due to adverse weather conditions, war, civil or military strife, riots, natural disasters, sack, terrorist activity:these and similar others, constitute causes of force majeure and are not chargeable to the carriers or the Organizer. If due to such causes, the Organizer will not be responsiblefor any possible extra costs born by the traveler, and will not provide refunds for any services not used or provided.10. Consumer's rights: When the consumer exercises his/her right to withdraw from the Contract in the cases indicated in paragraphs 4) and 5), or the tourist package is cancelledbefore departure for causes chargeable to the Organizer, the consumer has the right to another package of equivalent or superior value at no extra cost or to one of inferiorvalue with a refund of the price difference; alternatively he/she will be refunded the sum paid, within 7 working from the time of withdrawal or cancellation. Moreover, where thetraveler is able to provide specific proof, he/she has the right to be compensated for further damage caused by the failure to execute the contract.
11. Organizer's liabilities: The Organizer shall be liable for any damage caused to the traveler as a result of non-performance, in whole or in part, of the contracted services due,both if the latter were provided by himself or an intermediary service provider was used, and will pay compensation for the damage suffered by the traveler, save for his/her rightto be compensated by the intermediary supplier. In this case the Organizer shall subrogate any rights and actions the traveler may have against a third party responsible for suchdamage. The Organizer 's liability for any damage caused to the traveler as a result of a total or partial failure to fulfill the obligations in accordance with the present contract, isgoverned by the international laws and conventions quoted in paragraph 1). Therefore under no circumstances will the Organizer's liability towards the traveler exceed the limitsset by the above mentioned laws and conventions in relation to the damage reported; moreover the Organizer is relieved of any responsibility where the non-performance reportedby the travelers is due to causes attributable to the traveler himself/herself or to a third party unrelated to the provision of the contracted services, or is due to an accidental or to aforce majeure or to an independent initiative undertaken by the traveler during the course of the journey. Italy Segway Tours will in any case do whatever is in its power to assist the traveler who finds himself/herself in any trouble.
12. Liabilities of carriers and service providers: The carriers are liable toward the travelers relative to the duration of transport by their vehicles in compliance with theirtransportation terms. The programs are provided under the sole responsibility of the Organizer. They are not therefore provided on behalf of the carriers and service providerswhose services are utilized during the journey.
13. Travelers obligations: The journey participants must be in possession of a personal passport or other document valid in the countries included in the itinerary, in addition tothe necessary visas and vaccinations. They must also follow the rules of normal caution and diligence, to all information provided by the Organizer as well as to the administrativeand legislative norms and dispositions in force in the visited countries. The participants will be liable for any damage the Organizer may suffer due to their non-compliance to whathas been indicated above.
14. Refunds for non-provided services and for complaints: Any failure in the execution of the contract must be contested at the moment it occurs (or in any case without delay, by telephone or other appropriate means) so that the Organizer, his/her local representative or the guide may redress them promptly. Requests for possible refunds relative to non-provided services or complaints of any other nature will be forwarded exclusively by registered letter to Italy Segway Tours, within 10 days of the conclusion of the journey, or lose the possibility of compensation. No refund will be granted for services paid but not used or expected due to causes that are attributable to the participant.
15. Mandatory communications according to art.16 of Law. No. 269 of 30/08/98: The law punishes with imprisonment any crimes related to prostitution and/or child pornographyeven if these are committed abroad.16. Guarantee fund: A guarantee fund has been established by the decree of the Ministry of Industry no. 349 of 23 July, 1999, to whom the consumer can appeal according toart. 21 of the legislative Decree 111/95 in the case of bankruptcy insolvency by the vendor or by the organization for the protection of the following requirements: 1) refund of thesum paid; 2) repatriation from a journey abroad. The fund shall also provide available funds in the event of a forced return of tourists from non-European Union States, whetheror not due to the Organizen's action(s). The ways the fund is used are established by the Decree of the Cabinet President according to art. 21 no. 5 Legislative Decree No. 111/95.17. Competent Court: Any possible controversy will be addressed by the Court of Florence.
16. Insurance: Italy Segway Tours is insured for its liability according to the Law by ALLIANZ., civil liability insurance policy no. 172738 for coverage of possible risks to the people participating in the program offered, as well as to comply with Law 1084 of 27 December,1987, with Directive 90/314/CEE and with legislative Decree 111/95.19. Alteration expenses: Alterations by the traveler to an already confirmed booking imply administrative expenses to the Organizer and sometimes penalty charges by the service providers. In the case of alterations the Organizer will apply a fixed charge of € 60.00. For alterations of major degree, the Organizer will apply the relative charges, the details ofwhich will be provided to the traveler.20. Validity of this offer: from 1 September, 2005 to 31 March, 201521. Technical organization: Italy Segway Tours – Via dei Cimatori 9R, Florence – Authorization issued by the Province of Florence on 23 March, 2005.